11.04.2010

Dear October

Dear October,

You are my favorite month. This year you have dissapointed me and gone away far too quickly. With the end of October brings the holidays and rightfully, the birthdays of my children. I am not ready for them to grow up, so it would have been nice of you to stick around a little longer.

Thanks,
Sad Mommy


 Ok, so enough of that. October really did fly right by, though. That's what happens when you are busy!! The last 6 weeks have been full of ups and downs. Autumn's speech therapy is going great, and she is talking all the time, and even says "I UV OO (I love you)." Lucas can say Mama, Dada, Nana, Bye bye, and he loves waving bye bye. Just like his sister, he waves bye bye to himself, rather than AT the person leaving, lol.

Things are going great in our lives, and it just gets better and better. Theres not much to say, but here is a photo collage of all that you missed this month!!!


PUMPKIN PATCH TIME :-) 

MY SUPERMAN AND PUMPKIN PIE PRINCESS :-) 

THIS IS LOVE <3

BATH TIME FUN :-)

HE'S MOMMY'S LITTLE MAN <3


Goodbye October. You were wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment