8.27.2011

Mommy is a slacker!

So, it has been entirely too long since I updated this. I am vowing to do a blog at least once a week. I know that when the kids get older (and me, too), I will cherish looking back at these memories. Here's some updates:

AUTUMN ELAINE:
She is 2 years and 8 months right now... and she has been POTTY TRAINED for almost 2 months now! She has been fantastic. Such a big girl. She is so smart, too. Shes doing great with her ABC's, Shapes, Numbers, and Colors. She has such a sassy attitude. I call her my little diva. She is also just a little princess.

Autumn, you are such a joy in mommys life. I love how sweet you are. I love your fireball can-do attitude. You have so much drive, and I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. I cant wait to see the person you grow up to be. Either way, I love you and will always always always be proud of you. My first born, you own my heart in a way that I cannot describe. When I first saw your face, it was love at first sight. I knew I loved you when you were in my tummy, but each day you grow, my heart is filled with a love that is unconditional, pure, and indescribable. You are my sweet little princess, forever and always, honey!!!!!


LUCAS ALAN:
Wow, what a little man!! Trains, trucks, and cars! He's obsessed with them. He even sleeps with his cars! :-) So sweet! Lucas is 1 year and 8 months, and he is just blowing me away. He's got such great words, and seems to try so very hard to use those words, rather than letting his emotions get the best of him (something his sissy has an issue with). He loves kisses and hugs, and you better take cuddles when you can. Because he sparingly gives those out!! He is momma's little man, through and through. People have always said boys love their momma's in such a different way, and its true. He is all about his mommy and his cars!

Lucas, you are a love I never knew I needed. When you were first born, it was difficult. Mommy had what is called "post partum depression." It was very difficult, but I got through it, and every moment I spent with you, I cherish even more. Your kisses are medicine for my heart. You have the brightest, most genuine smile I have ever known. You are the kindest little soul. Don't ever change. You are perfect just the way you are, and mommy loves you more than I can ever truly describe with words.

______________________________________________

The kids are doing great right now. Hopefully I can get some pictures downloaded soon and post some. They are with their dad this weekend, and so It gives me a lot of time to reflect on how truly blessed I am to have them as my children. I am so glad they are mine. I could not have asked for two better kids. They are my whole world, my everything, and my reason for waking up! I love you, boogers! '

<3 Mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment